sharon pasvant @memyselfi
no flu vac for me this year..i think they will re package the covid vac under different name...read the flu vac will be manufactured with mrna technology
12:27 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by memyselfi in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 March, 04:53
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
NEVER take one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 March, 01:22
Anything that is injected into you is bypassing much of your immune system.
🙈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
06 March, 01:01
you're really that close to saying "not this year"? meaning, you've taken them year after year before the plandemic?

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 March, 12:39
Have questioned the “flu” shots now since 2020. Those flu shots were evil too, IMHO. I had 4 yrs of flu shots (leading up to/before covid) and looking back to those years were where all my changes/health issues began. Now I haven’t had any shots since Oct 2019. And last time I saw a doc was Feb 2020 for double pneumonia. Haven’t seen a doc since.
Still pissed I fell for any damn flu shot, but doing so was the beginning of my wake-up call. Have shared my story to many, in person when they’ll listen.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 March, 04:54 (E)
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I got flu shots 3 yrs in a row. this was in 2010...i am now flu vax injured. all kinds of problems. Drs told me i was crazy. Fuckers