Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 05:16
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Wouldn't it be great if Diana was able to rescue her children? I just think that's the real story because she was an awesome mom and I just don't think she could have survived or gone on with life without them. They were her heart and her breath.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
06 March, 04:21
😏Does his wife know? who she is married too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
06 March, 04:17
the cute one is Diana's son. the one on the right.

arba happihr @arba
06 March, 04:12
I was hoping Princess Diana would be able to rescue her children also.
YAY

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 March, 04:11
Yeah, because people typically get nose jobs to make their nose look that way. 🙄

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 05:17
In response The Real Me to her Publication
😂

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 March, 04:08
the now-version looks like a Rothschilds

Water Mark @Watermark
06 March, 04:30
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Yep. Poor Diana.

connie wright @cowri
06 March, 04:41
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Diana was Artificial inseminated with Jacob Rothschild's sperm without her knowledge - this is what I heard

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 March, 04:03 (E)
it does..
so do ears....i stand corrected on this...see later posting down on this page.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 March, 04:08
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
not like that, though!