Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
06 March, 04:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I usually start with a link to basic reading and notetaking skills. Then 👉 them to some critical thinking excersizes. 🤔 is thier response. I explain without basic skills of critical thinking and reading/ notetaking there is a low chance they will understand what I would give them. Then I say come back after they research xyz and compare and contrast with current event's so we can discuss. 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 04:58
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I do that too, but the problem is that some of them refuse to read it, saying "that article is from a republican website" or "from a conspiracy theorist website"...it's sooooo frustrating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
06 March, 04:38
They ask for it because they know you don't have it. Even if such a source existed; they would still dismiss it, calling it too simple. So incredibly frustrating.

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 04:49
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Actually, I gather information from many sources, and I make sure to save everything so it's available on demand.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
06 March, 04:22
Stumps me every time! Where do I begin to capsulize how many years of research? Then I realize they will not comprehend the enormity and complexity of the answer. And if I mention the one chosen for this huge endeavor, their eyes glaze over and they get that stupid look of "Riiight". I am so eager for proof of the truth to occur as soon as possible. And this does NOT diminish my gratefulness for Trump, the men and women of our military and special services who are risking their lives to straighten out this evil mess! I thank God for them every day!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 March, 02:57
LOVE THIS
so true