Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 02:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
They ask for it because they know you don't have it. Even if such a source existed; they would still dismiss it, calling it too simple. So incredibly frustrating.
04:38 PM - Mar 06, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 04:49
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Actually, I gather information from many sources, and I make sure to save everything so it's available on demand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
07 March, 01:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
My response was not written well, Mike, and I hope you didn't misunderstand my intention. Sorry. The 'you' I was referring to was a generic any one of us you. (Like you, I keep a huge variety of sources geared for various audiences.)

Your meme accurately sums up most anon's struggle and I can totally relate. I hang around a lot of ivory tower PhD's. They won't accept anything as a source except 'peer reviewed' journals or 'liberal' MSM. When one of these academics wants to shut me down, they ask for something they know I can't immediately produce then accuse me of having no sources.

Information is deemed either too tedious to take the time to read or too simple to be considered legit.

Mostly they are just cowards who don't want to know because if they did then they would have to act. Or they would feel great anxiety because they poisoned themselves.