Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 March, 09:53
I voted for Trump in 2016 based primarilly on his promise to repeal the Obamacare insurance mandate.
Not only was that unconstitutional, but I knew we were in the End Times since year 2000 and knowing that, later discerned that universal healthcare would be the delivery system for the Mark of the Beast.
But then Trump - who pleased me by saying publically that vaccines caused autism - went and had ventilators made and promoted the mRNA. Don't deny it; he bragged that he had brought the vaccine to us with Warp Speed.
At the time I reasoned within myself that he had sped up the elites plans to present the mRNA because we KNOW they already had it waiting and Trump didn't cause its invention. I figured he threw a monkey wrench into their timeline and threw us out of sync with their propaganda so people would CHOOSE not to take it. Well, some of us did refrain, but many didn't; and I never heard Trump distinguish between the mRNA and HCQ or Ivermectin or even light therapy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
He couldn't come out and say it. Don't doubt him.
Multi-D Chess w/Military Planning at its Best.
A triple reverse mindfuck is coming. Be ready.
WWG1WGA 🤍🎯
09:59 AM - Mar 06, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
06 March, 01:57
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 March, 10:15
😝😜👓💖🙏💥

love my president

100 percent agree, Victor!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
06 March, 01:38
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Hall of famer there!!!
💥💥💯💥💥

06 March, 02:09
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i do love this meme

06 March, 10:12
I want to question.
If I don't question, think, analyze then I'm no better than a libtard who buys the Biden narrative

Victor This Guy @This_guy
06 March, 12:31
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Questions are great, doubts aren't. I know u didn't say u doubted him, I was just saying...and trying to encourage. Ur fine in ur thoughts about it...those are things that have alot of people second guessing Pres Trump. That's all I meant Carolyn...Love u sister patriot my dear!! 👊🤍🎯