TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 March, 07:45
Devotion Prayer-Wednesday, March 6th, 2024

What can we take from this verse that we can use in our own lives? First, trust in God. He will not abandon us and will always be there when we need Him. Second, think of others that we can act as a shepherd towards. Carry those that need to be carried and when they need it, lead those that need leading when we are able. Lastly, be wise enough to realize that not everything is in our control. God had a plan for the Jews in the book of Isaiah, and although it may have been impossible for many of them to realize His plan at the time, the plan was there and God followed through with it. The same can be said of our own lives: although God's divine plan might be difficult to see, know that it is there. know what we can and cannot control, and leave everything else to God. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NenyG in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
06 March, 09:01
In response Neny Garcia to her Publication
I honestly think this refers to meditation. To be still means to turn your energy inward. I meditated on "who am I" for a very long time. The answer finally came, "I am Love". Knowing that we are literally God's Love. That is the essence of our being.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 March, 08:56 (E)
In response Neny Garcia to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈAmen and Amen. One of my favorite Bible verses.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ