Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Omalove Stardust @Philophant
12 February, 04:52
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
He and Trudeau look related

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 February, 11:02
just wanted 2 thank u 4 all your drops and keeping everyone in the loop tk u patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Lana @TXShroomer
11 February, 10:54
BOOM!!!!

Cindy Briggs @Freeatlast
11 February, 10:04
if you are really woke, go do a serch for arrest in whatever city this man lives. you will be surprised what you might find. i found it last summer. he is one of them.

Cindy Briggs @Freeatlast
11 February, 10:01
amen, snake oil salemans

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 February, 09:51
jeff is a pedovore.....do the dig this man and his wife cater to the elite... Judah Smith, seattle, carl lentz... yeah their are sick..do yhe dig..hillsong...reallly...sicko's

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 February, 09:50
Pryme Minister warned preachers months ago, they too will be caught up for their theft

Michael Catino @MCanon
11 February, 09:49
The Bible is pretty clear about people that fit his discription.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
11 February, 09:46
and when you dont preach sound doctrine from the Bible. The Bible said people will want their ears tickled.....

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 February, 09:44
That supports BLM. 😏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 09:37
I've never could stand him

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 February, 09:12
Just like dad

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
11 February, 09:08
please be sure what you're saying before you discredit this man's livelihood. I've been listening to him since 2012 and he helped turn my life around when I was in a dark place after my father's death. Pretty sure his family does lots of good things in other countries to help with the medical community & Christianity. This whole process of everyone trying to bring everyone else down is troybling so let's be sure what we say before we say it please ❤️😍

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 February, 11:09
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
y didnt he open the doors 2 his chruch dureing the hurricane katrina ????? Y ?

Stacy TruthWins @StacyM
12 February, 12:59
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
I agree completely, Trump is a billionaire and we support him, I have no problem with someone being wealthy, being wealthy doesnt make you evil in itself.

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
11 February, 09:06
YES!! Amen!! I watch his service once!! crooked as a snake!