Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Back in April 2019, an anonymous poster left this little gem on 8Chan.

I offer it without any comment, and obviously none of us can verify the claims being made.

The author does however, invite a new context for humanity that is brimming with possibility. 👇
03:08 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
mamcg @mamcg
05 March, 09:06
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
love creates. evil defiles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 March, 08:43
Gos is the creator and the devil is the imitator. 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
05 March, 04:04
A god pst RObert... Im feeling that.... I mean, I am feeling t step forwards to bring it home... this is the kind of vibe but I dont like stepping into being like I am God and doing it... the vessel, yes... a fine line... Thanks ...have a lvely night...

Water Mark @Watermark
05 March, 03:51
I see a correlation to this post about lost inspiration and a (hopefully) loss of a-chrome.

This is a stretch but please bear with me. A few weeks ago an anon posted a video about the RH- gene bloodline by Sir Lawrence Gardner. (Please credit who it was if you know.) It is hard to know how much of his research is true because it contradicts other information many anons have accepted as true and is HIGHLY controversial.

Star Fire. The short version is that Enki and Enlil were crossbreeding with humans and gave their breeds a dietary supplement called 'star fire' to enhance their minds and bodies. Star fire was menses from Annunaki women. When the Annuaki left, so did the source of star fire. Human women were insufficient to maintain the level of glandular elevation in the breeds and the empires faded slowly.

Did they turn to a-chrome and evil to continue in the shadows? Without it they would loose creativity and inspiration.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Laurence Gardner "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" Oct 31, 1997 part 1 - YouTube

Part 2 can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96g-TrqlyA4&t=457s Laurence Gardner comes back to "The Ranch" to expand his talk about his book "B...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 March, 06:18
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Great post Patriot!!