LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 March, 11:13
Happy 3 months of my battle against the swamp blood $ control! Back in Dec wasn’t sure if I’d even last a month, bc Dec was such a huge struggle & into the eviction process when I didn’t know what to do, until finally she (Mother) gave me answer to my prayers to make it thru that fear monger reality to never ever again be done to anyone of her chosen children being thrown out of their hard earned home. This dark energy to push thru was like I said the biggest test for me to TRUST & to keep pushing thru that dark/fear, final SRA door to Mothers abundance to rise again. Team sending this flyover with a red biplane (underbelly) for DF red team- GK warriors (holding the magnetic Hz). 🙏🏻🌹⚖️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 March, 01:20
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
⚡🙏⚖️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
05 March, 01:24
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Someone please explain this to me.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Dont know if you've seen this, but this google map, and you can literally see Mother Goddess/GAIA creator of her garden in the west side of America where she laid to rest to create the NEW EARTH/GARDEN of EDEN, that these swamp/Dark forces knew to destroy w/ nukes-drying up her water systems to suppress her DF eneriges,specially where the heart chakra is, 4 corners. The story of Moana is based on the hidden reality. Why a chosen GK like the girl in that Qmovie became the GK for her Lemurian roots system to rise up again for my 5 yrs covert missions, per the map (as I travelled to many of it, to Mex/Can) to all of her keystone (adv technology by Ancient Guardians of Light/builders of her motherboard systems-structures in major cities), freemasonry created by the Light, but inverted/invaded the Freemasons to do evil things, taint every zone/meridians system w/ SRA of children to hurt her, bc [they] know what will suppress/kill her overtime, until all her DF warriors 🌹came back.
01:44 PM - Mar 05, 2024
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it