Mike Anon @Mike314
Even if you use a fluoride-free toothpaste, you are most like still being exposed to fluoride in some shape or form. If it's in your municipality's water supply, you're taking in fluoride, even if it's filtered. I did some research on water filters for pitchers, and also filters on faucets. Those filters do NOT remove fluoride. And a lot of bottled water has been third-party tested, and the results mostly showed fluoride is in that water also.
12:26 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 March, 03:03
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
⏩ 💯% Cauliflower and seaweed (dulse and/or kelp) together create a powerful detoxification tool to help expel chlorine, harmful fluoride, and radiation from the sensitive endocrine glands.

A group of foods called cruciferous vegetables, which include kale, broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, broccoli raab, arugula, and cabbage. You may have heard that cruciferous vegetables, also known as brassicas, are harmful for anyone with a thyroid problem. This is an example of MISINFORMATION that becomes shared widely despite it not being accurate & is harmful because these foods are some of the most powerful healers for anyone with a thyroid condition or symptom. It is impossible to consume enough cruciferous vegetables for them to become dangerous for your thyroid. In truth, even if you eat a barrel full of cauliflower, you will still be safe. No fear when consuming these delicious healing vegetables, raw or cooked.👇

🌟 https://www.medicalmedium....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 March, 02:25
I could be on the wrong track here, but possibly the reason we cannot filter out "fluoride" is that it is atomic in size.
From wiki:
"Fluoride (/ˈflʊəraɪd, ˈflɔːr-/) is an inorganic, monatomic anion of fluorine, with the chemical formula F− (also written [F]− ), whose salts are typically white or colorless. "
Now, this definition of "fluoride" is also thought-provoking.
Because an ion cannot or does not exist alone.
So why is it called "fluoride" as if it were not an ion?
To be stable, a "Fluoride" ion combines with a negatively charged ion to form a salt. If "Fluoride" is in water, it probably exists as an ion where its negatively charged partner is also in the water.
Just wondering how it works. Corrections are welcome!
Also why have THEY said "Fluoride" is good?
I remember my dentist gave a "Fluoride" prescription for my children to take daily.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 March, 02:44 (E)
In response Every Time to her Publication
Lab Report for
ProOne USA gravity filter.

https://prooneusa.com/proo...

Each of their filters have lab reports.

Best filters I have found.

https://prooneusa.com/

Water Mark @Watermark
05 March, 02:51
In response Every Time to her Publication
Just spitballing here; sodium fluoride is what is generally added to toothpaste. So it is a 'salt' in this form. And a larger molecule, which could be filterable.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 March, 02:02
DO test your turmeric, depending on what brand you bought. I bought 11 lbs of organic in bulk years ago, still using it, tested out good.

Below link works, but just in case, here's something:

"You will have to take some warm water in a glass and pour in a little quantity of turmeric on the surface. You need not stir or mix it and leave it for around 20 to 30 minutes. If all the turmeric powder settles at the bottom of the glass and the water is crystal clear, then the turmeric is pure."

https://www.lybrate.com/to...

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 March, 01:58
Cilantro is supposed to help too

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 March, 02:06
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Yep, plus other benefits.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
05 March, 01:49
And don't fall for the additive Carrageenan either! Many will say fluoride free then add it. It's best to just make your own.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 March, 01:43
Thanks for the heads up on turmeric removing fluoride from your brain.

We drink turmeric tea often, this is the recipe:

Boil water and pour into a 10 oz cup
Add:
One level teaspoon of turmeric

One quarter teaspoon cinnamon

And we use Coffee-Mate Italian sweet cream to sweeten to taste.

Let set for 5 minutes

Delicious 😋

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
05 March, 02:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
Just leave out the coffee mate…filled with high oleic canola and soybean oil….inflammatory seed oils.

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
05 March, 09:14
In response James Dean to his Publication
Just a suggestion:
Why not keep a great cup of tea as natural as possible? Coffee mate? Make your own...No additives or preservatives – The store-bought version of the coffee mate Italian sweet cream creamer has a ton of preservatives like cellulose gel, dipotassium phosphate, and even cellulose gum but when making this at home you are able to control exactly what goes in it.
Healthier – Making this at home allows you to use natural, wholesome ingredients that can be a better option for your needs.
https://lifestyleofafoodie...

arba happihr @arba
05 March, 01:41
MY ex narcissist companion has bad arthritis in both his wrist
He takes turmeric 3 table spoons twice daily.

He is as blind as a bat, to what is going on in our world.
Double jabbed
Clueless!!
Muslim
So I am thinking turmeric may not work well for demonic narcissists😊