UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 March, 03:42
They Mention Jesus Christ On Live TV Then THIS Happens - YouTube

They mention Jesus Christ on live tv then this happens.Every knee will bow to Jesus Christ.NFL players, pastors, and softball team athletes mention Jesus on ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mark kub @markkub
Crazy is I shared this video with my wife on Facebook Messenger and I got locked out of both Messenger and online Fakebook. Why can we not say his name? Jesus Christ? I do not care much about Fakebook but this pisses me off big time........... 😡 Now I am ready for this storm... Bring it....
11:00 AM - Mar 05, 2024
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 March, 11:22
In response mark kub to his Publication
Left Fakebook about 5 years ago. Stayed in Jail. Would be suspended for 30 days, come back and they'd have another jail sentence waiting for me from post 3-4 years prior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 March, 11:19
Crazy but Satan and his minions can't stand the name. They flee at the name of Jesus. They know they can't be in His presence. They'd rather occupy swine.

Matthew 8:28-34

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 March, 11:15
You are not alone. Accounts are locked out on a massive scale at the moment.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 March, 11:14
Was this just this am? Factcheckbook is down right now.