Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
05 March, 06:49
The Supreme Court Rules: Donald Trump Back On The Ballot

Option 1- Assassinate Donald Trump.

Option 2- Bring Down Power Grid.

Option 3- Create Fake Alien Invasion.

Option 4- Create False Flag

Option 5- Cancel Presidential Election

The Deep State is now firmly up against the wall at this point. They are going to be forced to make a final move. D. Trump being put back on the ballot 24 hours before Super Tuesday was basically the last straw. People have to understand how dire the situation is for many who have committed treason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
05 March, 06:49
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
People do you see how low on ammo the Deep State is? Do you see how everything they have tried has not worked out to delay the inevitable? Do you see that at this point there is no way out for them? They are going to be forced to initiate their own demise. And D. Trump knows this move is coming up soon.

Which is why the military has things in place for this last straw. This is something we all need to prepare for. These psychopaths will not go down quietly. They didn't spend decades in those secret underground bases building and creating every monstrosity they could think of and to let them go to waste.

"The time to prepare is before you need it; waiting until the storm hits only ensures you'll weather it poorly."

Think Wisely-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
I agree. I read something yesterday that said they had capitulated and were giving up and I thought no way, they're going to the last man, the last breath.
10:30 AM - Mar 05, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lovewins_17 in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
05 March, 11:40
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Options 1, 3, and 4 have failed for them. Option 2 is what they're going fpr