Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
3-5-24 🇺🇸 SUPER TUESDAY—15 STATES VOTE

🦅🇺🇸🪖 President & CiC Trump has WON
IA, NH, USVI NV, SC, MI, MO, ID & last night, ND

His Delegate Count is 276
He needs 1,215 to win the Republican Nomination

🇺🇸 2-24 Juan O Savin
Even Trump said there’s going to be a 4-year pause.
It'll take that long to put things back on track.
Within the next 45 – 90 days
everybody will be looking at each other going:
WE’VE GOT 2-PRESIDENTS
1-LEGITIMATE
1-ILLEGITIMATE.
It won’t be ‘conspiracy talk’ anymore.
The 2024 Election will go all the way UNTIL SOMEBODY STOPS IT
& that’ll be the people running Biden.
BUT WE HAVE TO PLAY A STRAIGHT GAME:
we’re going to the Election.
Why is that not a waste of time?
Whoever gets the proper position coming in
will be in the premier position as we restart.
We won’t go to a Presidential the first one back
you have to clean up congress
& do an intermediate like 2022, do a reset there
& THEN you’ll do a National 💥

#2020aintoveryet
09:56 AM - Mar 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
05 March, 06:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
In my opinion, I think the voting that's taking place right now will be what puts DJT back in his rightful position. I really think this vote is showing us what actually happened in 2020. Everything that's happened from that day to this is unconstitutional, making everything null and void.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 March, 01:36
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
💯 Great point, Sarah!! 🥳🇺🇸🪖

#2020aintoveryet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
05 March, 02:20
Just voted for Trump in NC. Also voted for Mark Robinson for Governor. Hopefully we will finally flip this state.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
05 March, 02:16
Not gonna lie, this just makes me mad! We have been told for so long that this won't go until November. Now it will. The goal posts moving farther and farther away is about to break me. I have been worried about leaving my own house in case, in case of everything! Now this. UGH.

05 March, 02:21
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
😻 I hear you, CC, BUT WE DON'T KNOW
IF IT GOES TO NOVEMBER‼️

They make a move, we make a move.
Cosmic Chess.

[They] don't have a candidate.
They don't even have a candidate in the wings.
They're cooked.
It's just a question of how [they] choose
to play this out.

[THEY] will stop this Election
because they can't win it.
But when & how we do not know.

Don't be afraid to leave your house.
QTeam's got this. Have faith.

#trusttheplan 🙏🏻🇺🇸🪖

amy lilley @amylilley
05 March, 03:24
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
I rolled my eyes as well when I read this post, as in SERIOUSLY, however, @KatistheSea3 said it well…we really are waiting to see how they choose to play it out on the Cosmic Chess board…sending gentle hugs and prayers, we win, it’s already done, be encouraged🌞💖🌹😇🕊️🙏🏻🇺🇸🐸

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
05 March, 01:52 (E)
here's a conundrum; Trump is CIC, the demoncrap's know Trump is CIC, Trump win's 2024, the dem's contest his win; saying he's not legitimate, because he has been in charge, since 2016, which conflict's with Bidon is president presently, which they believe.
OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
05 March, 02:18
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
you know in that scenario they have to admit they stole the '20 presidency and trump never relinquished cic...ok play that card here's a one way ticket to the noose...😂
this chess match is mighty interesting just glad we all know it's actually going on!

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
05 March, 10:01
Help me to understand this "Utah caucus" thing... I am in Utah - so HELP PLEASE - HUMAN BEING STYLE..............................

05 March, 10:09
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
I don't know how it is run in your state
but here is a website for Utah Polling Places 🙏🏻😻🇺🇸

👇
https://precinctportal.org...

👇 And here is an article on the situation
https://www.deseret.com/ut...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
05 March, 02:21
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
just say no to soaking in the caucus😂