LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 March, 09:33
And he was right, never seen this b4 also. I knew that when I go back up north (after 17hrs holding the energies), to SF that this magnetic chart will spike up, bc of the GIANT roots l will be going into. I didnt think I needed to go back to SF/Bay Area, bc went there so many times & just didnt like driving in this big city like NYC. Most specially when it's going up steep hills & it was raining too yesterday for most part while in the city. The target was Presidio (thought it was just the fine arts for system I've had to clear), where the national cemetery was w/c created/anchored the war/portal all that time; thinking it's been cleared bc of my crossing SF bridge b4, 4 all the sacrifices made building it.Also fed rsv, the old bldg was far fr new bldg & missed it, only did the new bldg. Didnt know there were two, but Old was where OG Hz is at, a must target, bc it's where the SRA is rooted & SF takes up all of the west, Mother's body. https://youtu.be/ZaQr0a8cD...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it