LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
And he was right, never seen this b4 also. I knew that when I go back up north (after 17hrs holding the energies), to SF that this magnetic chart will spike up, bc of the GIANT roots l will be going into. I didnt think I needed to go back to SF/Bay Area, bc went there so many times & just didnt like driving in this big city like NYC. Most specially when it's going up steep hills & it was raining too yesterday for most part while in the city. The target was Presidio (thought it was just the fine arts for system I've had to clear), where the national cemetery was w/c created/anchored the war/portal all that time; thinking it's been cleared bc of my crossing SF bridge b4, 4 all the sacrifices made building it.Also fed rsv, the old bldg was far fr new bldg & missed it, only did the new bldg. Didnt know there were two, but Old was where OG Hz is at, a must target, bc it's where the SRA is rooted & SF takes up all of the west, Mother's body. https://youtu.be/ZaQr0a8cD...
09:33 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 March, 12:52
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
🙏🚀💡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 12:34 (E)
After the missions & closing the portal/another triangulated points from Oakland, SJ & SF (figured it out just recently that these 3 major metropolitan) must be the 3 pts for their inverted systems to control the bay sacred root systems, the spine for Mother's body per Google map. All had the ATT w/ antenna/data farm. Plus Presidio sacred roots finally cleared in its entirety, where Walt Disney has all his collection/awards are stored, Snow White mentioned link below. Wonder if this was also part of Q posts have been posting abt Snow White, bc the entire Presidio is def connected to DUMBs undergrd & what ever else SRAs have been done there for ages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 03:12
More impt after yesterdays final (praying) rtn to SF financial district. Since i've missed the root of all fed robbery from her DF LEMURIAN sacred region on the West coast. Did it for the East -Atlantean, NYC & DC, but completely was not expecting to finding that all this time SF wasnt complete. I think the cabal knew I was on the hunt back in '20/'21, & fooled to do another bldg, bc that's the only thing that comes up when I do my map search was the new structure/bldg as the fed rsv w/c covers the entire Lemurian energies. It only came up for me when I did the pictures & saw a diff structure on the archived of google maps. In a way, I guess team wanted me to complete the battle of Petro $/House SRA they did to enslaved humanity, so that my Hz can be ready for this final mission into their inverted SRA of giants in the bay area to really FREE🌈💸🎄.

https://amg-news.com/break...