Kim V.. @KoffeeK
I use castor oil on my hands at least once every day (mostly before bed) and sometimes twice a day. Been using for about 3 weeks now. Castor oil is worth the try folks. It’s working to alleviate the arthritic pain in my hands. (lifelong pianist) Refuse to go and medically inquire because I refuse to have surgery.
Also, sometimes necessary to dab off excess amt with damp cloth and then rub hands as if rubbing in lotion. Perhaps it’d be even better to apply castor oil and go to sleep with cotton gloves on < I haven’t tried this yet.
screenshot of what I purchased at Amz. Many good options out there..
11:33 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
Nani Bee @Naniheart
16 April, 01:04
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
I also am applying it to my knees. One side is muscle injury, the other side is a bone spur on my knee. I’m now able to walk around without the cane except for going up and down
Stairs.
Started putting it on my jaw for TMJ pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 April, 12:25
Castor oil is wonderful. Did you know you an get roll-on?? I got it here:

https://www.amazon.com/Her...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
16 April, 12:21
I swear by Castor Oil. I mix it with Frankincense and dab it on my face before bed. I also wear a castor oil pack at night and it has also been a savior for my knee pain. I recently bought a castor pack that fits my knee and it is literally the only thing that works to take away pain since I dislocated it last year.

Castor oil for the win!