Kim V.. @KoffeeK
04 March, 11:33
I use castor oil on my hands at least once every day (mostly before bed) and sometimes twice a day. Been using for about 3 weeks now. Castor oil is worth the try folks. It’s working to alleviate the arthritic pain in my hands. (lifelong pianist) Refuse to go and medically inquire because I refuse to have surgery.
Also, sometimes necessary to dab off excess amt with damp cloth and then rub hands as if rubbing in lotion. Perhaps it’d be even better to apply castor oil and go to sleep with cotton gloves on < I haven’t tried this yet.
screenshot of what I purchased at Amz. Many good options out there..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
I swear by Castor Oil. I mix it with Frankincense and dab it on my face before bed. I also wear a castor oil pack at night and it has also been a savior for my knee pain. I recently bought a castor pack that fits my knee and it is literally the only thing that works to take away pain since I dislocated it last year.

Castor oil for the win!
12:21 AM - Apr 16, 2024
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rae Rae, click on at the bottom under it