1st time I've seen this assertion.
09:44 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
03 March, 11:07
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I only remember small pox and polio sugar cube
I am 71

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
03 March, 11:05
This scar is from the small pox jab
Iamnow wondering what the collation between smallpox jab and shingles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
03 March, 10:59
Lined up in school, everyone got a shot with no needle changes in between, they just switched out the vial when it was empty 😕, I do not have the scar though.

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
03 March, 10:05
They say everyone has a twin…somewhere…

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
03 March, 11:10
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
03 March, 10:05
Yup. I remember...
Yup. They got a piece of me.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
03 March, 09:49
I am 60 years old and in elementary school they lined us all up and gave us these shots

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 March, 09:52
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Yeah, I remember getting it in like the 6th or 7th grade in the gym.

I still can see this this mark

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 March, 09:46
Reminds one of that X-Files episode where Scully and Mulder find that underground tunnel system with miles and miles of files.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 March, 09:48
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
THEY HAVE TO SHOW YOU

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 March, 09:49
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I thought that episode was telling us that they have files on everyone