Strat 247 @Strat247
HOLY FUCK!!!!! I am just watching this documentary by Dr. Bryan Ardis showing his evidence regarding the venomation theory of the bioweapon. OMG!!! If you do anything......you must watch this. It is free to watch and it is crazy assed shit. Even if he was wrong about the bioweapon having several different venoms in it (which he is NOT) he spells out how they have been using them for years in pharmacueticals. Strap on your big girl panties Peeps and sheeps and have a watch. I believe this is not the whole story of the bioweapon BUT it is definately a large part of it. Also explains how just certain areas suddenly came up with large groups of people getting sick. This weapon can/is aerosolized and is actually sold in spray cans if you can believe it. It also demonstrates a shedding component. He goes on to talk about how the govt did covert bioweapon studies on its govt workers. I had to actually pick my jaw up from the floor to write this message. Death by Deception
09:32 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Strat247 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Strat 247, click on at the bottom under it