Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 08:45
Good people love me and devils hate meh. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 08:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Just like our favorite president...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 08:49
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯He ROCKS>

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 08:52

03 March, 08:56
TRUMP LANDSLIDE< AND WATERMARKS AND REAL MIL> WOOOOOOOOOT

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 08:59 (E)
We will address the 2020 election theft and all who colluded in it before we ever have another presidential election.

[They] did NOT realize the genuine ballots were watermarked in 2020!

NCSWIC!

03 March, 09:00
I fkd with them SO hard I was like SO WHO MAKES THESE MACHINES> etc. lolololol

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 09:06
You are one smart cookie!

03 March, 09:08
ALSO told them that hand sanitizer they were offering was poison and told them hey man don't use that, cause I am nice like that.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 09:13
Probably didn't listen the fools.

03 March, 09:14
EVERY one of them was nervous as the day is long, BAD juju. They ain't even got the "circle back" yet but they are.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 09:20
God only knows the damage hand sanitizers have done to school children. I remember my son's elementary school slathering students hands with that crap instead of having them wash with soap and water. My son got a skin rash. I brought soap in for his class to use instead. That was 13 years before the Covid insanity hit.

03 March, 09:22
Yep and to shampoos etc. ALL for not good.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Food, air, water, fabrics, building materials, makeup, microwaves, .... You name it they are manipulating everything to harm us.

Only by the grace of God Almighty are we still thriving despite their constant attacks.
09:28 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
03 March, 09:29
YEP what GOD means by NO weapon formed against us shall prosper.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 09:31
Praise Jesus !