Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 08:45
Good people love me and devils hate meh. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 08:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Just like our favorite president...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 08:49
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯He ROCKS>

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 08:52

03 March, 08:56
TRUMP LANDSLIDE< AND WATERMARKS AND REAL MIL> WOOOOOOOOOT

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 08:59 (E)
We will address the 2020 election theft and all who colluded in it before we ever have another presidential election.

[They] did NOT realize the genuine ballots were watermarked in 2020!

NCSWIC!

03 March, 09:00
I fkd with them SO hard I was like SO WHO MAKES THESE MACHINES> etc. lolololol

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 09:06
You are one smart cookie!

03 March, 09:06
Made and serve at the pleasure of GOD almighty like the rest of the body of Christ.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 09:08
AMEN my fren!

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it