Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
19 September, 07:37
"When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear."
- Thomas Sowell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
02 March, 10:02
In response Dr. _No to his Publication
truth that.. but not seeing it in those who dont believe me... they are on their own journey, pqss or fail i will of course be there if they want it..i am not asking. they will need to come to me..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 05:12
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Many are running headlong towards the cliff while others are moving in the opposite direction having accepted reality. There may be little to no opportunity for those who deny the reality should a sudden collapse occur. .Keep speaking the truth so some may reconsider their positions..

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
after 3 plus years and no response regarding the postings which dont demand but ask that you need to know for protection if anything else,, they dont even want to know the subject. nothing... my last posting was two days ago when they said dark days march 3-18,, have not heard back from anyone of them. not even my children. did mention they are on their own journey and their interest will help them in what they hear. still nothing.. thanks for the support... i am dead in the water.. so frustrated. and these are my closest family and friends!!
07:14 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply
03 March, 07:52
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Here's the hard truth. All one can do is shine the light for others. Unfortunately, this may be their last act of free will should they continue in "normalcy bias." "The truth is ridiculed, then violently opposed, and eventually accepted." -Schopenhauer. My final comment to the deniers is as follows: One of us will be right. I pray you are, because if I am things will not go well for both of us. Therefore, prove me wrong! Godspeed, Pilgrim

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
03 March, 08:04
😍much appreciated. thank you so much. have been wracking my brains for several years thinking it was me then dealing with the ego then giving up.. thi sis the best i have received.. forever great ful... thanks again.. these are good citizens and trumpsters which clouds it more... but watch tv.. boom.. i will send that comment off..😍