Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Are you still asleep asking me these questions? More than 7 million children are being kidnapped, raped, slaved, killed and God knows what? We will not back down no matter what those who think they are suffering because they can’t pay the bills, they can’t buy the food
03:56 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
03 March, 04:20
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Children in tunnels I dont know about Ive never seen any.. s I cannt give testimny to that and to be hnest none f us can.. it may be true.. it may not be true...

But its distant t anyone of us...

What is not distant are the children loclly being tagreted t take into tunnels...

Im curious what peple are directly doing about that... I know I am working my backside off...

I think children in tunnels stop peple frm taking action to prevent to deaths of chidren above ground... RIght now, I need a basement to get my son to because he has a radiactive reading.. he is a walking electical system and he wasnt cvid vacced...

RIght now... many children are safer underground thats the swizz... I was shwed that by a chipped Arab n the run frm masosn inthe 80's... he wanted a basement more than Ive seen anyone want anything... he is now either dead or Prince Al Aweed.. whever you spell it... he was the spit of him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
03 March, 04:21
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
My 'o' is temperamental...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396