Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 02:23
Folks like fk someone threatened her life. I don't know different, first person coming at me with a knife I was like maybe sixish. FK THEM>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 March, 02:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 02:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I would like to go on record as saying I enjoyed whipping their asses, be it thought, physical, or out fighting them and out maneuvering them. WE ARE BORN for this, shame on them for existing. : )

Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
03 March, 02:28
😂😂😂🔥💖

03 March, 02:28
Name the decade. AND today VERY FKN WARRANTED and politely and did not break MY guitar.