History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
03 March, 10:10
Does anyone ever read the posts on here anymore? I'm beginning to lose hope. Everyone talks about the support on AU and how close knit our community is on here, but I feel like every time I post something or have a question, it is most always ignored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 March, 10:16
In response History Repeats to her Publication
I agree not enough interaction / I’ll try to help with any questions or topics .😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
Let's try to keep up with our conversations and encouragement for one another. It's definitely getting harder to deal with everything going on, esp with no support or understanding among family or friends.
11:18 AM - Mar 03, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Crunchy_Martha in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 March, 06:51
In response History Repeats to her Publication
I have been removed from Family and Friends - 4 1/2 years ago(except for my 3 Daughters)- thank God... so its a bit easier for me .... but work was a different story - its not easy to slip back in and out of 3D when needed. (it goes against everything)...

Truth Community is a joke now - you have ones who claim to be awake but they are not and others who are shoving BLACK PILLS down people throats/fear mongering... everyone is all over the place. We are at a point now where it seems like there is no where to go.
I had to block so many people on here and it would be nice to communicate with the ones who see the bigger picture.