Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 March, 09:54
Dept of Defense decode

=

It Is Written✍/ Investigate That Shit🧐/ Decode You Messed Up Not Him / No Mercy To Terrorists / See Be A New Life In Christ K / Outwisdomed👁/ Youse Guys / I DO NOT WORK FOR CIA / He Has A Heart As Big As A Whale❤🐳/ See Victory🏆/ Assembled Gods Word K / Queen Agrees To A Period Of Transition / The Radars Wide Open📡/ Divine Retribution⚡/ My Fellow Americans🇺🇸/ I Broke The Gematria Code🥳/ Mary Christ Miss / Blackout Necessary / Never Ever Give Up / Decode Release The Kraken🐙/ Evils Army Loses / The Geometry Of Life / He Really Wants Her❤/ You Belong With Me / Abandoned On Internet🖕/ God Is Hidden In Our DNA🧬/ Underdog Projects / Hear Beyond The Veil👂/ Ive Seen The Big Picture👁/ Who Is The Hidden Teacher👉🦌/ Who Is The Alpha Dragon🐉/ Gematria Is The Key To Gods Language🗝/ Trapped In Mirror🪞/ You Are Worthy🤗❤
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
194-491
1164-4611
1442-2441
TS 13:03 - 1:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 March, 10:46
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396