Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 March, 09:00
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I spend much time alone reflecting - I feel it helps to strengthen the God loving soul 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 March, 08:38
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO HAVE SMALL TALK ANYMORE I AUTOMATICALLY GO INTO RED PILL MODE I.... MOVED INTO MY HUNTING CAMP 5 YRS AGO FOR THE SOLITUDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 March, 08:56
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Unfortunately, red pilling does not go over well in my neighborhood - just like many other places. They know I'm from crazy and as soon as things break mainstream (if ever) they know where to turn for real information. 🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
01 March, 10:14
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I would give anything for a hunting cabin! It would be my library and study. I’ve been accumulating reference / research books on every topic since lockdown 2020 and keeping binders of printouts and articles to the best of my ability. I want evidence handy when people eventually are ready to digest the truth and come back to me.

But until then I just feel disconnected and floating- Trying to interject random concepts or quick take-away moments strung together like that skeletor “until next time” meme. 😂