Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 March, 02:47 (E)
WHAT is the big fucking deal with pot?
I'm a big girl, I'm not calling it "weed" like the kids do.
Yeah, I've smoked it. Who hasn't?
I really liked it when I was younger, but haven't since I had my first baby, well, for reasons of responsibility.
Now I see TWO sides of this ridiculousness over a damn plant.
First you have the never-tokers or the militant ex-tokers both of whom think its evil.
Then you have the supposed grown ups who live off the shit like they're 19 yrs old again.
Pffft!!! Either way you're making MUCH TOO MUCH of it.
Marijuana everything should just be legal, just not driving or working under the influence. Like all things inebrious.
Its the damn government that minces people's minds into petty mush.
Shit should be legal. Wish I could smoke it but I can't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
01 March, 02:59
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I think that people don’t like the strong odor of it, like tobacco nobody likes the smell of cigarette either, if they can make pot smoke smell like baked apple pie, then I think it would be a different story

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 03:02
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
I smoke cigsrrettes so I like it.
The only reason i "don't like" the smell of pot after abstaining for 24 years solid is that it makes me want to smoke it! The same way vanilla candles make you want to eat sugar cookies! 😂
But seriously, people are in prison over this and its just dumb

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
My father used to smoke four packs a day of Parliament cigarettes, and he got hypnotized to stop smoking, and it actually worked, but the damage was done. He ended up passing away from lung cancer.
03:20 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mpuror in this post can reply
01 March, 06:31 (E)
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
*sigh
people who DON'T smoke get lung cancer
and many people who smoke don't.
there's no correlation
it's all bullshit, man
everyone in my family smoked, i have a huge family, 5 siblings, 30+ cousins...nobody's got lung cancer and they're all in their 60s.
Tobacco actually prevents you from contracting Covid
My husband's doctor got him to go from cigarrettes to vape and now to gum, but he told my husband that tobacco smokers don't get covid
Well my husband's gotten covid but i still haven't
THATs why they don't want you to smoke

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
02 March, 01:40
A friend of my fathers, his mother in law smoked until 84 years old and she died from old age