Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 March, 12:48
Lots to unpack already

Guess who respawned?

https://twitter.com/1th7LE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 12:50
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I remember reading that he was taken to Canada to hide out after his fake death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 March, 01:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I always felt like this dude would pop up on some kinda sm site and then he would be a good first arrest. Unravel the whole damn thing

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 01:16
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Same with Ashli Babbit. I saw a post on X or here on AU which had a pic of her and her husband on some social media site, I forget which one.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
01 March, 01:29
It was pretty obvious that the entire Ashli Babbit shooting was a false flag. There's a video that proves it was all crisis actors and agents.

Mike Anon @Mike314
I saw that also, it had shades of the fake Boston Marathon "bombing."

I looked for the Babbit video on Rumble recently and couldn't find it, so it must've been taken down.
01:37 PM - Mar 01, 2024
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
01 March, 03:03
The same guy who made that on has a new video documenting more of what happened leading up to the 'riot'. I'm sure you've probably seen it. Hopefully one day soon the real perpetrators will be brought to justice.