Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 March, 12:48
Lots to unpack already

Guess who respawned?

https://twitter.com/1th7LE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 12:50
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I remember reading that he was taken to Canada to hide out after his fake death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I always felt like this dude would pop up on some kinda sm site and then he would be a good first arrest. Unravel the whole damn thing
01:11 PM - Mar 01, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 01:16
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Same with Ashli Babbit. I saw a post on X or here on AU which had a pic of her and her husband on some social media site, I forget which one.

01 March, 01:18
Saw it also. Bring em all back. Double , triple agents? Pull the curtain back

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
01 March, 01:29
It was pretty obvious that the entire Ashli Babbit shooting was a false flag. There's a video that proves it was all crisis actors and agents.