Emand Lio @Emandlio
11 February, 01:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
11 February, 05:59
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Disney is evil...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
Wish it wasn't so. I hate the theme parks. Went once when I was a little kid and didn't like them then either. I did like the for TV movies they made back in the day. They were pretty good. Kurt Russell when he was just a kid. God I prey he don't wind up being another pedo baby eating commie like so many others have! That would hurt!
08:24 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChrisAaronDuke in this post can reply
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
15 February, 07:17
In response Chris Duke to his Publication
Me too can't stand them, never could horrible energy.

White Hat @aShulamite
12 February, 10:24
In response Chris Duke to his Publication
I don't know for sure, of course but I do know that Kurt and Goldie both stood by Mel Gibson the whole time MSM was out to destroy him. Mel has proven to be a staunch and loyal Patriot Kurt also strongly and vocally supports Trump. Not usual for baby eaters