Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 03:02
In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
12 February, 03:00
Masks for children is child abuse. #CHILDREN #Disney

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 February, 12:34

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
12 February, 03:02
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
12 February, 04:45
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I deleted my DisneyPlus streaming account yesterday and I deleted my Twitter account already. Encourage everyone to do the same, understanding it can be hard. My daughter loves the Ghibley movies that come with Disney+. I loved Twitter when it was fun and amusing, but now it is less so, so good riddance.

White Hat @aShulamite
12 February, 10:28
In a bizarre way, this is enligtening All I know from personal fact that as a child we were taken to DL. I did not like it. Would not take my own children later in life. Always reacted like someone put a rotten egg under my nose when they mentioned that they were going to DL. Now I see why. Thank You, God for delivering us from evil.

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
11 February, 05:59
Disney is evil...

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
12 February, 11:09
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
15 February, 07:17
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
TOTALLY!!!!

David Next @David_Next_61
11 February, 05:31
Holy Crap!