TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 March, 06:24
A FAITHFUL AND JUST GOD

One of the central aspects of the gospel message is that every human has fallen short of God's moral standard. We have all sinned, or missed the mark of living rightly. We've all messed up, made mistakes, and acted in a way that goes against God's way of living.

Sin separates us from being in a right relationship with God. But while we were separated from God, Jesus made a way for us to return back to God through His death and resurrection.

Now we can be in a relationship with God again. But even though we've been forgiven for our sins, it doesn't always feel that way. We frequently carry around the guilt and shame from our sinful actions even though we've been forgiven by Christ.

Continued in Comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
That's why 1 John 1:9 is a great reminder: when we confess our sins to God, He is faithful to forgive us. Our forgiveness is not based on our own faithfulness--it's based on God's faithfulness. Since we know God is faithful and cannot lie, we can trust that He will forgive us and purify us from everything that keeps us from Him.

This means that we don't need to live under the weight of our own guilt. We have truly been freed in Christ. Forgiveness should empower us to continue to live righteous and faithful lives with God.

Take a moment and thank God for forgiving your sins through Jesus' death and resurrection. Thank Him that you are now a child of God, free from the guilt of the past. Ask Him to strengthen you as you walk in that truth.
06:25 AM - Mar 01, 2024
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
01 March, 07:17
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Even better when praying upon others for forgiveness. For example, I prayed for a bully I knew in high school and been carrying this trauma for a very long time. I knew the only way to let it go is by forgiving this person and hope he finds peace on his end. It ended up feeling like I was washed over with cleanses.

I couldn't get over how effective forgiveness is. You have to put the work into it and make your statement truly counts.

Thank you and God Bless You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 11:06
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Wow that's awesome. Yes, we have to learn to forgive. No matter how hard it may be. Thank you for sharing this. It really is a true testament to God's love and grace. Thank you for the kind words. God bless you and yours too, Christopher. Have a blessed weekend.🙏❤️🤗🕊️