Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
01 March, 01:05
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
🙏 John loved Billy Graham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 12:58
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 12:57
🙏

01 March, 12:56
🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 March, 12:18
He is CeyeA from what I have heard.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 March, 12:34
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Nah... That isn't true, friend... I have a close friend who works for him. He (and his father) is a true man of God. Have head him speak to a small group of people, and he was completely humble and you could feel the power of the Holy Spirit in the room. He's one of the good people. (That doesn't mean he got everything right though. I think he was for the vaccines at first, but so was pretty much everyone else. They were going by what their doctors told them. They trusted too much. But they were one of the first to go up to NYC and pitch tents in Central Park to help whoever needed it.