Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 February, 10:49
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mare sorry I mixed you up with Mama Tee, I been concentrating on John and everything so much! Trully Sorry! Much Love, ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 February, 10:50
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
No worries 😉 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 February, 09:34
How are You Sweetheart! Still Thinking of You and Your Daddy!
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️
Needing Prayers for John again! He’s needing another transfusion, blood count dropped again! Its a horrible time for it as I’m hearing! no direct donors, can’t guarantee not vaxed blood! What choices! Sorry for venting!
Hope Your doing ok! ❤️🥰🙏🏼

29 February, 10:50
Oh man not again🤦🏼‍♀️ praying 🙏🏻 for him he will get what he needs & you!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 February, 11:03
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over John. Bless him with a rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, love, support, proper medical treatment and complete healing. May the blood transfusion prove to be healthy and healing for John. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 February, 08:45
Gods Grace🙏
One Day At a Time.
Hi Mare Hope U an yours Are Well

29 February, 10:51
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Taking a bit of a break from posting some. Doing an “X fast” as well
😉😍

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
29 February, 08:27
Being stupid and arguing with trolls again I hope you're doing great!!

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
29 February, 08:26
Hello there 😊

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 February, 08:26
doing well...ty...how are you Sister ??

29 February, 10:58
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Reading lots of posts soaking in the chaos/madness. So much info floating around, what’s real what’s not real, you know. The evil surrounding us is palpable. Putting on the armor of God is no joke now.
Not sure if I’m “enjoying “ this movie watching so many suffering.
The storm has to end at some point right?

Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 February, 08:25
Great thxs and you 💖🙌🏼🕊🙏🏼

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 February, 08:25 (E)
Great and You?

29 February, 10:54
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Trying to get healthy. Joined a local gym, get moving to as my IT bands r tight, so doing mat Pilates, committed.