CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 February, 11:40
if you post anti-trump stuff on my timeline I will block you

anti-trump = fook button

don't say I did not warn you

I am over it and I am not putting up with this shit all year until the elections

so just block me if you don't like it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 February, 12:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
does that include saying trump is not savior and we have to save ourselves? i have nothing bad to say for trump but he is not the savior and some people have this delusion. If so, I will delete this so it does not violate your rule

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
29 February, 12:11
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
DJT supporters are quickly becoming the new libtards!! 👎

29 February, 12:13
In response Mellissa to her Publication
i would not say this at all. i think trump is needed to move needle but eventually, we all save ourselves and government needs to go away completely

Mellissa @Mellissa
29 February, 02:39
It's too late for DJT the actor too!!!

29 February, 04:44
In response Mellissa to her Publication
It is not too late for anything. The simulation will follow script. We cannot change that but we control our own timeline

Sheila E** @MimiFrog
So I don't think I'm controlling my timeline could you give me a hint how to do that
07:51 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by MimiFrog in this post can reply
29 February, 09:00
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
meditation & manifestation. Eliminate all fear. Service to self. Raise frequency

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
29 February, 09:07
I feel collectively we are manifesting but I'm not quite sure on a personal level. No fear though. I connect through praying.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
29 February, 09:08
Thank you