CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
if you post anti-trump stuff on my timeline I will block you

anti-trump = fook button

don't say I did not warn you

I am over it and I am not putting up with this shit all year until the elections

so just block me if you don't like it
11:40 AM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
29 February, 08:31
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
If you want to bad mouth Trump you literally have every other platform on the internet. Go there and blubber about Trump all you want. Do it on here and get blocked and fooked!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 March, 08:54
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 February, 08:20
IM right there with you, CM. I have reached my absolute "MAX of aanyone, who speaks crap about my CIC POTUS Trump or ANY of his family. I have zero patience left. I PRAY DAILY for CIC POTUS Trump and His entire family. They are enduring hell right along with the rest of us & have had Sooooo many assassination attempts by evil POS's that it only because of the prayers that they have been negated. I cant pray for those who hate Trump, because he is the only one who was willing to stand in the breach against pure evil that wants us all to die. I love CIC POTUS Trump, FLOTUS Melania and the entire rest of the family.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 March, 08:55
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
ditto, exclamation mark! ty for your post

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 February, 12:07
does that include saying trump is not savior and we have to save ourselves? i have nothing bad to say for trump but he is not the savior and some people have this delusion. If so, I will delete this so it does not violate your rule

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 February, 12:11
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I have no problem with what you are saying. You are entitled to your opinion and I do not need to control anyone's opinion.

But I cannot abide TDS any more and the attacks on maga.

I don't want attacks from trolls who hate trump and let it spew all over AU. It ramps up every time we have an election coming around. It is hostile and negative and I am just tired of it.

Mellissa @Mellissa
29 February, 12:11
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
DJT supporters are quickly becoming the new libtards!! 👎

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
29 February, 12:06
Ditto

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
29 February, 12:06
Hell yes

Pink Totter @Totter
29 February, 11:55
Yep, did it a few times already.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 February, 11:55
I try to keep an open mind, because of all the disinformation flying around. But being anti-Trump feels so illogical to me. If he's a black hat, why do all the black hats hate him and are trying to keep him from office? It doesn't make any sense.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 February, 12:00
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
paid trolls are being activated into bringing down the love vibes and distract from what is really going on that is important to us regarding making America great again.

I am just sick of it right now. I am sick of fbi entrapment garbage

paid trolls can't just take our posts any more and send to fbi right now cuz congress exposed fbi and wray and doj garland for attacking maga free speech, and we will fight them with this knowledge of their fucked up censorship.

No one is perfect, and everything can be twisted around if you want to fuck with people's heads. No one said trump was anything but human, but he loves America and that means he loves us.

Sending love vibes to all patriots. Leave our maga tribe alone!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 12:14
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
maybe they don't really hate him and it's part of the show

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 February, 11:47
I’m with you on this 💯