Mike Anon @Mike314
29 February, 05:02
Cutting off a child's face while she is alive, and then covering your own face with it and prancing around the room while the child watches and screems in horror is as diabolical as it gets.

And that woman ran for president and still has people who love her.

Let THAT sink in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 05:24
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Those ppl don't believe it happened, if they are even aware of it.
I think she probably did it, I saw a photo but not the video. It still could have been faked. Because of the officers involved being suicided, I don't think it was faked, but at the end of the day... were I to be honest with myself...I don't know what's real that anybody tells me. Even photos, movies, testimonies, it can all be faked.
What it looks like as a whole from information presented over the years, was that HRC was a murderous witch. If Trump turned out to be the AC, that doesn't change the probability that HRC was satanic herself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I get it, but how could anyone even think up a story like that?

We are dealing with some truly sinister, evil people...and they are the ones who have been telling us how to live our lives.

No, I don't take orders from people like that.

They will burn in hell for eternity.
06:51 PM - Feb 29, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 March, 08:34
No - they have been SHOWING us - how would we have ever known?...... We need to expand our thinking on this... not everything is as it seems.... pretty sure I will get kicked from the lunch table for this one.

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 March, 03:31
When I was a student intern in a mental hospital, I realized I had to be able to face evil,
so I read biographies and crime stories.
I believe frazzledrip is probably real.
A fiction book, Marco Polo, describes the title character traveling the world and witnessing heinous acts, like skinning people alive, but the worst was about a child used for sex. When his owners tired of him, they ate him, starting with his stomach which enabled the child to live for a whlle. (Marco Polo was horrified)
TV movie: the high priest would tear out the sacrificial victim's heart and hold up the still beating heart to intense cheers of the crazed monstrous audience. One wonders where they got those stories?
Anyway my supervisor warned that I would hear awful things so it was either get tough or give it up.
My ward was the behavioral disorders ward. (The criminally insane was two floors below)
Our patients were there due to severe abuse and trauma-it was good when we were able to help.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 09:06
agree!

connie wright @cowri
29 February, 07:17
I finally figured out the horror movies were real...

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 March, 03:35
In response connie wright to her Publication
Except for maybe the one I saw as a kid where trees were the monsters!