Desert Dog @Zippydog
One of our rescue pups has a tumor on his leg that has tested positive for cancer. The location makes removal surgery difficult and potentially dangerous.
Anyone have any protocol for treating such a situation for dogs? It's our oldest and dearest rescue dog and we need him to stay with us as long as possible.
Please help if you can provide any info.
Re-post if you can so we can get this out there. Thank you all.
12:29 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 March, 12:44
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 March, 12:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry DogMom @SaveUsFromEvil
01 March, 12:08
FENBENDAZOLE is an anti-tumor drug and anti-cancer Panacur, a treatment for parasites in dogs, The human version is available online as well, I recently bought some. Research this (not on google though). It reduces tumors and I would take it if I had cancer.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 March, 01:36
In response Kerry DogMom to her Publication
Just an FYI.

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
29 February, 10:01
Ivermectin and the best probiotics you can find. Might try Conklins FASTRACK for canines

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
29 February, 09:48
Might check inro chlorine dioxide also
I give it to my pups

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 February, 09:47
Prayers for a swift solution with divine intervention for your pup in Yeshua's name

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
29 February, 09:46
At the bottom of this is a protocol
https://www.prairiedoghall...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 February, 09:47
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
TY

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 February, 04:02
if on skin..Spray it atleast 3 times a day with CDS. Do that anyway no matter what. Homemade diet, filtered water, no chemicals in home. No flea or tick toxic crap, no vaccines.....not even rabies..... Add in alot for supplements. Fenbendazole for parasites... sort through each and see which you may need.

https://www.holisticandorg...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 February, 09:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
👍👍👍

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 February, 03:37
is the tumor on the skin or deeply embedded below the skin?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 February, 09:41
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It's in loose skin on the leg just above the joint. Front leg.

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
29 February, 02:02
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

We have a 14yo rescue who developed Mast Cell cancer several years ago. She had surgery but we were told it would probably reoccur, and it did. We decided no more surgery. I found this retired vet's video and started her on Fenbendazole 222mg/day. After a month she was not improving. I was afraid she would die any day. I decided to add Ivermectin 1% injectable (not injected but added to her food). She weighed 60lbs and I gave her twice the dosage for heartworms. There are 10mg in each CC of the liquid. On the second day of Fenben+Ivermectin she showed a MARKED improvement. She was walking steadily and able to go up and down the 2 steps on our front door. She has continued to strengthen and has lost about 15lbs. She actually frolics to the door when my husband comes home from work. I don't know how long she will live, but I pray for her every day and thank GOD for her improvement. The video is of a Canadian veterinarian who gave up his lic
Joe Tippens Cancer Protocol for Pets - YouTube

Dr Jones' Free Book... http://www.veterinarysecrets.com Follow Veterinary Secrets:Blog: http://www.veterinarysecrets.com/blogPodcast: http://vetsecrets.podbe...

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
29 February, 02:07
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
Got cut off. This vet gave up his license after being threatened for recommending natural treatments. Another suggestion is get your dogs off commercial dry kibble. It is made from downed, dead or dying animals. Often containing the drugs used to kill the animals. Plus nasty seed oils. Cook eggs, beef or chicken and a vegetable like broccoli or green beans. Best wishes to you and your buddies.

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
29 February, 01:42
I’ve heard of injecting with frankincense oil but I do not know doses or strength. Just spoke to someone who did it and the vet was blown away that the cancer was gone.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
29 February, 01:42 (E)
https://naturalsociety.com... DMSO: A Forgotten Natural Miracle for Cancer and Other Diseases

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
29 February, 10:07
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Dimethyl Sulfoxide. Powerful stuff. So powerful one will smell like a rotting egg dump. Happened to me like that, just from applying topically. Not saying it won’t work.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
29 February, 01:39
Have you ever heard of DMSO? https://cancercenterforhea...
A liquid produced from the production of paper, from pine trees.
Use topically, orally, intravenously, or nebulized brething treatments.
Non-toxic, and you cannot overdose on DMSO.
I would use a 70% DMSO, and 30% aloe vera juice or gel. Make a dressing to cover the tumor, apply DMSO and aloe mix to dressing, and change daily.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
29 February, 01:25
Anti parasite meds. A salve or cream might be useful with an ingestible one as well.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 February, 12:47
Fenbendazole.