CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 February, 11:40
if you post anti-trump stuff on my timeline I will block you

anti-trump = fook button

don't say I did not warn you

I am over it and I am not putting up with this shit all year until the elections

so just block me if you don't like it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 February, 12:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
does that include saying trump is not savior and we have to save ourselves? i have nothing bad to say for trump but he is not the savior and some people have this delusion. If so, I will delete this so it does not violate your rule

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I have no problem with what you are saying. You are entitled to your opinion and I do not need to control anyone's opinion.

But I cannot abide TDS any more and the attacks on maga.

I don't want attacks from trolls who hate trump and let it spew all over AU. It ramps up every time we have an election coming around. It is hostile and negative and I am just tired of it.
12:11 PM - Feb 29, 2024
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 February, 12:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i agree, trump has a patriot mission as we all do

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 February, 12:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
💯