Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 February, 07:45
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 February, 11:12
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
😔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 February, 08:01
😢💔🙏

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
28 February, 07:18
First, constant prayers! Then, I cannot stop thinking once the trigger event happens and this fire, (purposeful) and all the other "allowed " horrific events, crimes, etc, comes out, many, even the sleepers will feel so betrayed
hearing " we have it all" and yet this all was allowed to happen. I know I have just a speck of knowledge of what is going on in the horrific movie but I cannot make this okay in my head.

Silver Cat @silvercat
28 February, 06:55
Prayers for all!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 February, 06:52
It’s just awful.. so very sad. Lifting up all of TX.. 🙏

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 February, 06:51
You don't say...DEW tell??!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 February, 06:50
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over all the souls in the path of this firestorm. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Pink Totter @Totter
28 February, 07:13
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
28 February, 06:48
It’s over 1 Million Acres now and only 3% contained and this is just one of the fires! Prayers for all still very much needed!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 February, 06:56
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
🙏😢😔🙏