Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Bald Eagles are White Hats. πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:28 AM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
22 January, 02:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The Bald Eagles are my spirit bird...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odessa Red @OdessaRed
18 January, 06:54
I saw more bald eagles this weekend scouting for properties in Utah than I have in my entire life...what a rush...perfect white hat analogy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 January, 04:25
I just realized the cleverness of this message after having read it four times... Witty!

Hope you're well, DOQ.

Cindy George @Cgeorgerun
18 January, 03:26

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
18 January, 02:53
β€œThe eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!” – Photo taken in Homer, Alaska

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
18 January, 02:40

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 02:39

Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 02:38
Are they airborn yet?

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
18 January, 02:15
anything new on the guy with the curl?

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
18 January, 03:17
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
🧐

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 January, 10:43
:)

Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
21 January, 01:54
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
Amazing πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 January, 10:41
Get some COMMIES

Maria Taheny @Mtaheny1
18 January, 11:20
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Hysterical! Better copyright this!

Marie Foster @Marecf
18 January, 10:36
Morning Kek

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 January, 10:38
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 January, 10:34

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
18 January, 11:12
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
this made my day!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 January, 10:29
Dan Scavino😎