UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
In the New Age, New World Order, actual physical science and Biblical truths do not matter, only social constructivism does and you and your children will be forced to agree and comply with it if you don't snap out of it. It is ever changing. As it is said, "History uses people and then discards them." Hegel. God's word never does. It is eternal. So is heaven and hell.
12:59 PM - Feb 28, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
28 February, 02:09
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
The good news is that we will not end up in there. Much of that is mostly intended to scare and to divide.

People are already protesting, the tide will turn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 February, 03:33 (E)
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
People are protesting but people are also dying everyday. I'm sure the poor girl at UGA didn't think she would die the other day. I'm not sure but she very well could have been a Democrat and voted for the invasion at our borders, sadly. The 2 year old killed by the illegal immigrant didn't have a choice. More people will die today and tomorrow. Some do not have time so the time to choose is now. We will wind up in one of two places, Heaven or Hell. You speak correctly, it is meant to divide. The one who divides and gives eternal life.or death said so himself.

Matthew 10:34-36
English Standard Version
Not Peace, but a Sword
34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.

https://youtu.be/heDBHTtXJ...
The Gnostic Parasite | James Lindsay - YouTube

The Secret Religions of the West, Session 2 of 3In his first talk at the Mere Simulacrity conference in Phoenix, Arizona, in December 2022, James Lindsay int...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
28 February, 01:47
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
amen. amen.

Heaven and Hell. There are only two kingdoms. Once I realized literally every decision we have is from either the spirit of Christ or the anti-Christ, it all falls into place.