Elizabeth Seewalt @hunnybunny
SOVEREIGNS
Believe it or not of all the types of happy "yeehaa!" and "whoohooo!" that exist, the greatest are those derived from helping others because it’s what WE most wanted to do.

Especially when WE help OURSELVES along the way by choosing approaches that tickle US. It most certainly won't hurt if WE have fun, crank up the music, shake-shake-shake, and scarf a new career great relationship while WE ARE at it.
The more WE TRUST OUR INTUITION the stronger we become.

The stronger we become, the bigger we dream, the higher we fly, and the bluer the sky.

OUR degree of faith, OUR belief in benevolent powers, and OUR physical demonstrations that summon the FREQUENCIES either in huge gobs or in drips and drops.

In fact, maybe we could use OUR new career great relationship as we help others.

The greatest trick and most subtle secret to doing anything really, really well, is loving that WE get to do it at all.

When you say "me," "myself," or "I," do WE REMEMBER to think o
09:48 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by hunnybunny in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Seewalt, click on at the bottom under it