TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 February, 06:40
Devotion Prayer-Wednesday, February 28th, 2024

There is nothing on this earth that we will face that God has not equipped us for. Sometimes it takes a little bit of searching to find that resolve to carry on. But eventually we find it. And the next time we are faced with similar trials or tribulations, we are more confident, and experienced because we know God will help us out of them again. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
When one stands up for others, fear disappears and infinite strength increases.
07:52 AM - Feb 28, 2024
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 February, 08:08
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen to that. It most certainly does.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 February, 08:52 (E)
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
It's the same with forgiveness. As far as I'm concerned I've long since forgiven, but I will never forgive crimes or injustices committed against others. It is empowering in every way for me.

Time is not linear and matter is not solid, the way most people think. And feelings are not emotions. 🙂