American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
28 February, 12:17
Just FYI when you comment on my post s and I don't follow you I can obviously not come into back or see you're comment because you have restrictions on your account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
28 February, 12:27
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
I always believed that those that didn`t want you to see what they were up to had something to hide.
Now I may be wrong, but prove to me I`m wrong.

Why even be on here if you aren`t open to all?

Blocking I understand but not being able to see posts is bloody ridiculous in my book.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
I changed my settings because I was being bombarded by trolls and bots. I had no idea people couldn’t see my posts. If someone just joined AU and is following over 1000 people already or has over 1000 posts then they are most likely a bot or troll. I got tired of blocking them all. I don’t care how many followers I have.
12:50 AM - Feb 28, 2024
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Cowgal, click on at the bottom under it