Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
27 February, 09:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
27 February, 09:32
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only show I watch is HGTV and cooking channel now when a couple are looking to buy a house it's two men or two women together 75% of time and talking about getting married and having children..They have ruined everything on tv. I'm sure God isn't pleased.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 February, 09:42
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
So true, I used to enjoy watching remodeling shows on HGTV and now they have to show same sex couples all the time. Just last night we caught a show of some contest between participants who remodeled 3 homes in Breckenridge Colorado, each group competing for a $50,000 prize. This was the final show apparently because they chose the winner....you guessed it....the 3 gay guys. My husband predicted it. 🙄

27 February, 09:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
So sad..read stuff on the internet and get upset then try to watch tv and get upset so our life means nothing to big shots anymore...we have no say.

27 February, 11:37
I think more people need to "say" something by not financing the evil agenda. Things like not supporting Disney, certain movies, Netflix ect. If viewership declines, their income declines. Thanks for the follow. 😇

27 February, 05:10
I sold all my disney dvds I'd collected for ages..no disney for me in any way. Don't watch movies anymore either of any pedo actors.

We don't go to any movies with any Hollywood "stars" don't purchase anything promoted by pedo's, don't support any far left businesses if we can avoid it. 😇
06:52 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
27 February, 06:54
I don't do wal-mart or mcdonalds or target or taco belle or wayfair, etc.