Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
28 February, 03:03
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Netflix is trash.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 February, 09:44
Anyone who still supports Netflix is supporting the satanic, evil agenda. STOP funding this evil agenda! #cancelnetflix

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
28 February, 03:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Any one who still supports any thing with in the system are pedo sympathizers now!!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
27 February, 09:32
Only show I watch is HGTV and cooking channel now when a couple are looking to buy a house it's two men or two women together 75% of time and talking about getting married and having children..They have ruined everything on tv. I'm sure God isn't pleased.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 February, 09:42
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
So true, I used to enjoy watching remodeling shows on HGTV and now they have to show same sex couples all the time. Just last night we caught a show of some contest between participants who remodeled 3 homes in Breckenridge Colorado, each group competing for a $50,000 prize. This was the final show apparently because they chose the winner....you guessed it....the 3 gay guys. My husband predicted it. 🙄