Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
22 February, 04:35
🚨🚨🚨I’m going to be a grandma and my son asked me “Mom, what does my wife need to take for high blood pressure and what’s does she need to avoid altogether for a healthy baby?” So, a little information would be appreciated!!! I’m going to be a grandma!!!! God is so good!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 February, 07:05
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
No alcohol, avoid all over the counter drugs if possible, no table salt, use Celtic or Himalayan salt. With today's food issues I would advise as clean a diet as possible. Fresh organic meats and vegetables. Limit or abstain from processed food. No bottled water or soda. They make the body acidic. Avoid fast food. Reduce fluoride by filtering it out of water, switch to fluoride free toothpaste. Also it is important to reduce stress, A daily walk outside in the fresh air and sunshine and deep breathing are great way to reduce blood pressure. Probably a good idea to reduce emf from devices as well. 😇 Congratulations! May you be blessed with a healthy grandchild! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 09:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Overall my daughter in law has healthy habits. She doesn’t like soda and my son and her both hunt. Their diet consists of mostly dear meat, eggs, veggies and she only drinks water. I have my son using fluoride free toothpaste and I am all most positive my dil does also. She is also pretty active and loves her sleep. She’s a great girl! My son picked a good one! Thank you! They are also going no vax for baby. I am so proud! My son told my dil if it’s not approved by my mom our baby isn’t getting it. I told him to calm down because she is the mom now. 😂 still a proud moment!

24 February, 10:59
You are very blessed for sure. My DIL is not a very caring one. No grandkids because she does not want kids. Enjoy your grandchild. Sounds like son and DIL are outstanding. 😇

Oh I am so sorry to hear that! People are made to believe children are a curse and just expensive, but in reality they are the best part of life! So many buy in to over population and that is a lie! I hope she changes her mind!
05:32 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
27 February, 06:47
Unfortunately she is 46 now, so it is not going to happen. 😟

29 February, 05:20
So sad. I’m sorry.