Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
🚨🚨🚨I’m going to be a grandma and my son asked me “Mom, what does my wife need to take for high blood pressure and what’s does she need to avoid altogether for a healthy baby?” So, a little information would be appreciated!!! I’m going to be a grandma!!!! God is so good!!!!
04:35 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 February, 07:05
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
No alcohol, avoid all over the counter drugs if possible, no table salt, use Celtic or Himalayan salt. With today's food issues I would advise as clean a diet as possible. Fresh organic meats and vegetables. Limit or abstain from processed food. No bottled water or soda. They make the body acidic. Avoid fast food. Reduce fluoride by filtering it out of water, switch to fluoride free toothpaste. Also it is important to reduce stress, A daily walk outside in the fresh air and sunshine and deep breathing are great way to reduce blood pressure. Probably a good idea to reduce emf from devices as well. 😇 Congratulations! May you be blessed with a healthy grandchild! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 09:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Overall my daughter in law has healthy habits. She doesn’t like soda and my son and her both hunt. Their diet consists of mostly dear meat, eggs, veggies and she only drinks water. I have my son using fluoride free toothpaste and I am all most positive my dil does also. She is also pretty active and loves her sleep. She’s a great girl! My son picked a good one! Thank you! They are also going no vax for baby. I am so proud! My son told my dil if it’s not approved by my mom our baby isn’t getting it. I told him to calm down because she is the mom now. 😂 still a proud moment!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
22 February, 06:52
Being a grandparents is so much better than being a parent...you know the mistakes you made with yours so it's easier to get the grandchildren to do what is right with them thinking they chose on their own....Babies are so beautiful...🙏🎊💙🎊🙏

22 February, 06:57
In response connie wright to her Publication
They are and so precious. I am super excited. Thank you!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
22 February, 06:07
An herbal blend from India called Carditone has done wonders on my husband and sister's blood pressure, but not sure about pregnant mom's taking it. For sure you don't want any vaccines given, especially in the hospital. The horrible things they do to our precious little ones!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 February, 06:01
Barbra talks about Celtic Salt in this video

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Barbara O'Neill - #10 - Heal the Heart and High Blood Pressure - YouTube

Presenting Barbara O'Neill - A world renowned speaker specializing in health reform and understanding the needs of your body so that you can take control of...

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 February, 05:44
This may be of interest to you

https://www.alkaline.news/...

22 February, 06:44
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Thank you! Always interested.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
22 February, 05:09
Do not take any shots, while pregnant.
Blessing and armor of God in and around you all.
LOVE

22 February, 06:39
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Definitely not and no vaccines for the baby! They are on the same page for that!!!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 February, 05:07
Potassium is good for blood pressure and fluid retention. I lots of healthy beverages like cherry juice pomegranate and coconut water.

22 February, 06:45
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Thank you!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
22 February, 05:02
Congratulations 🎉 to you! Eat grapefruit every day and beet juice often. Leafy greens every day. So happy you and your family💕

22 February, 06:43
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Thank you!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 February, 04:56
CONGRATULATIONS
NATURAL NEWS.COM https://naturalnews.com/

Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 February, 04:50
Congratulations 🎊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 04:49
Congratulations to you and your family on the newest family member’s pending birth. I pray momma and baby are blessed, strong, and healthy throughout the pregnancy and birth. 🙏

22 February, 06:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you! My son will be deployed for the duration of the pregnancy and the birth. He told me mom I need you there. Be there for my wife. Of course I will be!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 04:46
Avoid unnecessary ultrasounds. Avoid cosmetic products, especially nail polish and remover.

22 February, 06:47
Yeah, my daughter in law is pretty natural already. And she is a no vaxxer now. Love that sweet girl. She is amazing and will be a great mom to my grandchild.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 04:40

22 February, 04:48
Thank you!

22 February, 04:35
Also, what vitamins besides prenatal?

Only Organics @Organic
22 February, 06:05
Just had a baby with an unmedicated hospital birth. It is possible if you're strong willed a resist the pressure from the medical workd. Look up the klenner protocol, organic dandelion root is good for HBP, b complex for morning sickness and organic prenatal.